I absolutely love these vanilla cupcakes. They’re super vanilla-ey, soft and fluffy. You can top them with any toppings you like or have them plain. Either way, they’re perfect!
- 115g softened butter
- 200g white sugar
- 120g plain, unsweetened yogurt (OR any other substitute for 2 eggs)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (i used a little bit more to give it a oomph 🙂 )
- 175g self raising flour
- 125 milk
- Vanilla Buttercream of any toppings of your choice!
- Preheat the oven to 170°C and line a muffin tin with muffin holders
- Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until pale and fluffy
- Whisk the eggs and vanilla extract in a small bowl; Add to the butter and sugar mixture a little at a time; Beating well after each addition
- Sift the flour and fold
- Pour in the milk and mix until a smooth batter is formed
- Spoon it into the muffin holders
- Bake for 15 – 25 minutes
- If adding toppings, make sure it’s fully cooled
- Eat it!
Hope you guys enjoy it!