Hello! I’m back with a brand new recipe! Well, technically it’s not new… But i’ve just fallen in love with sweet potatoes!!! Alright, here we go!
- Sweet Potatoes (duuuhhh)
- Olive oil
- Mixed Oregano (Optional)
- Curry Powder/ Paprika (Optional)*
- Cut the potato into wedges
- Place them in a bowl and drizzle some olive oil on them
- “Massage” the olive oil onto the potatoes so that they’re well coated
- Add a dash (or as much as want) of salt and the optional mixed oregano, curry powder or paprika
- Place on a baking tray
- Bake at 220°C for around 15 – 20 minutes or until you can smell it!
* I find that the curry powder or paprika add a bit of kick to the potatoes!
These are perfect as a healthy snack or as a side! I absolutely love themmm!