if you hate reading, watch the video version below… if not keep reading on 🙂
How in the world did I miss this recipe out!!! These cookies are really easy to make and are super delicious! Despite them being plain cookies, they are sweet and “vanilla-ee” (is that even a word). I also like the fact that they are very “versatile”. For example, you can add some chocolate chunks or chips in to make them chocolate chip cookies!
- 134g Self raising Flour
- 60g Unsalted Butter, softened
- 60ml plain unsweetened yogurt OR 1 egg
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 80g sugar
- Fillings/ Toppings (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 180℃
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the softened unsalted butter and sugar
- Whisk until smooth and creamy
- Add in the yogurt (or egg if using egg) and vanilla extract
- Mix until incorporated
- Whisk in the flour
- Add in the fillings or toppings (if using)
- Mix until a dough forms
- Roll the dough into whatever shape you like!
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes
Ta da!! There you have it! Super easy and delicious eggless vanilla cookies.